1. What is your name (real or otherwise)?
Hi, I'm Laura, and I'm a blogoholic.
2. Describe your writing style in three words.
needy, clingy, desperate, cliche, and rebellious
3, How long have you been writing online?
4. Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in?
just this one, but I was going to try the A-Z challenge in April.
5. Describe one way in which you could improve your writing.
Improving my grammar, spelling, and vocabulary would be a good start.
Also, read more.
6. What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
"You need to start a blog." - my shrink, 4 weeks ago.
7. Who is your favorite author?
Yeah, right. Like I'm that easy.
8. How do you make time to write?
I just lock my daughter in the closet with a spoon and a jar of peanut butter and then I pretty much have all day.
9. Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt.
10. Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn't miss reading.
Why limit yourself to just one! You should read them all. And then bookmark my blog. And add me to your blogroll. And tell your friends. And puh-leeease, leave me lots and lots of comments. And like me, and share me, too.