I need downtime. Two minutes is a great start, but ideally I'd prefer two solid hours of time to myself because unfortunately it takes me one solid hour to decompress and veg-out before I can even start prioritizing my to-do list.
I need a paycheck. I don't know why. We have everything we could ever need or want because of your daddy's gainful employment. It's just not the same as earning a paycheck. I can't explain it.
Above all, I need to move. Playing chase around the kitchen counter doesn't count no matter how many laps we make. I need to possess my body and challenge it to perform as my mind directs.
So, my dear, you have a very needy and somewhat immature mommy. The upside is, we both be knowin' this now. That's gotta take some of the pressure off you, right?
Please note: my first reference to clean is not meant as an interpretation of week's prompt. It's the second one.
This week's word is:
1: free from dirt or pollution
2: unadulterated, pure
3 a : free from moral corruption or sinister connections of any kind
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above. (No cleaning, cleaned, cleans, cleaner, cleaning lady, etc.)
- Your post must include a link back to Trifecta.
- Please submit your post's permalink, not the main page of your blog. For example: http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/2012/03/trifextra-week-eight.html not www.trifectawritingchallenge.com.