And She's Off....

Omg. I have a blog. I had no idea how easy it is to have a blog. But look, just two minutes ago I did not have a blog. I never had any blog. I was blogless. And now I am, at this exact moment, blogging on my very own blog. I am officially a blogger. And it took very little skill at all to start this blog, as you may have guessed from reading it thus far...but oh the possibilities! I will build a following. I will get sponsership, advertisers. I will build an audience. I will connect with so many people that I will go mainstream and maybe even viral. I will get my own book deal and then go on the talk show circuit. It is inevitable at this point. But, I have to start somewhere, and so it is here.

Okay. I just previewed my first official blog post on my very own blog. This is so cool.

Okay. Now I just tried to edit my first post and clearly I have no idea what I am doing. This whole blog thing is going to be a little harder than I thought.

And now I have writer's block. My very first blog post in the history of the world and I already have writer's block. Blogger's block. That sounds funny in my head. "Blogger's block, blogger's block". It's taunting me.

Okay. No. Seriously. This blog is already not turning out how I wanted it. I've said nothing so far. Nothing. This blog is meant to be a serious blog for serious people to be taken seriously and enrich the blogging community.

Also, this blog is meant to be sort of anonymous. So, if you discover my true identity when I send you this link via email and beg you to read my blog, please try not to figure out who I actually am. Or else, just try to forget whose blog it is that you are reading. And as I relay the stories of my life and the people in it, I will be sure to change the names of my daughter, my husband, my family, my friends, my dog, my cat, and anyone else I know to protect their true identities, but, unfortunately, you probably know who you are unless you can truly forget who I am as I have requested.

Okay. Yes. This first blog post is totally lame and I'm sure that by now you have no idea why you are still reading it, but these posts will get better. That is my solemn oath as a future lead blogger of America. These posts will improve. I hope.

Comments