Great.

Okay, well, my day is ruined and it is not even 7:30 in the morning. I woke up with all these new ideas for my new blog: adding a profile, joining some blog circles, conquering the internet, etc. Needless to say, that is not going to happen. First mistake: researching other blogs. Here I was, full of passion, enthusiasm, optimism, that I would have something unique to offer, something that would stimulate the mind, inspire the soul, and unite the masses. But now I know that it has clearly all been done. There must be something like a couple hundred million blogs out there. I read and I read blog after blog. I laughed. I cried. I identified with so many bloggers. And then I began to think, "What could I possibly add to this milieu of internet wisdom and artistic expression worthy of the ether on which it is transmitted?" Well, I did just use the word "milieu" in a sentence. So now my reader (Yes, I do mean "reader". That's singular.) does not have to look up the correct spelling for milieu, since I already did it.

 I digress. (Yep, looked that one up, too.) Bottom line here, what's my motivation? It's all been done. Much of it very well, too. What do I possibly have to add to the infinite list of blogs that are currently residing in cyberspace?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Most likely, very little. But I guess I can be okay with that.

Stay tuned for my profile, once I figure out how to add it. And while I mention that, I also am torn because I really like this very simple page layout which is like the default page layout for newbies like me to start having blogs while expending very little time and effort. However, I probably with do one of those "about me" vanity links and I'll have to try to figure out where that goes.

So yes, it is going to be exciting! Stay tuned!

Comments