Wobble, Baby

How did I not know this song existed until today? This song is perfect for the music video that I am directing, producing, and staring in tomorrow morning. Don't believe me? Well check this out:
BAM!
That's right, "with Laura", that's me. (I guess I'm kind of freaking out a little. Would you believe five other moms signed up to take this class. Craziness.)

Okay, you have no idea what I'm talking about now. Here's the backstory. 

About a year ago, roughly two years into the stay home mom sentence, I realized that I was a little off my game (understatement). I made the decision to get help, and then I hyperventilated, picked up the phone, dialed a number, and made an appointment. With a psychiatrist. That's right, the big guns. Not a day goes by that I don't congratulate myself on that decision.

Flash forward to today. I am walking around the house with "Wobble, baby, wobble, baby, wobble, baby, wobble" rattling around in my head while I practice choreography. (Yes, she does prescribe.) 

I don't know how the other moms are going to react to my unorthodox take on a stroller fitness class, but it is sure to entertain whoever is still home at 10am with a back yard view into the park.

Wish me luck! And for your viewing pleasure, may I present to you, V.I.C - "Wobble Baby":

Comments

  1. Is it? Hmm. I am officially downgrading my grip on reality from firm to moderate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day.